“ProjectSend + LAMP + HHVM + Webmin” Package Powered by SAIN3 (HVM)¶
ProjectSend features file sharing and user management. Users include clients, client groups and system users. Clients can also upload files. And you can create users and customize the system as you like. If you want to share files with your clients, ProjectSend is the right tool for you. If you want to customize file info, file expiration date and assignations with automatically sending emails to those clients and groups whom the file is assigned to, ProjectSend is the right tool for you.
- HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM)
HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM) is an open-source virtual machine designed for executing programs written in Hack and PHP by using a just-in-time (JIT) compilation approach to achieve superior performance. HHVM installed in this AMI supports high performance ProjectSend.
- MySQL DB Back-up
This script is saved in /usr/local/bin/backup_DB.sh enabling users to automatically back up your entire database, making all your data extra safe.
The default setting is daily automatic back-up at 12PM Noon (PST). User can change the running time or stop the database back-up service by revising the script file in the Webmin: Webmin->System->Schedule Cron Jobs->/bin/sh /usr/local/bin/AutoBackup
Webmin is a web-based system configuration tool for Unix-like systems. With it, it is possible to configure operating system internals, such as users, disk quotas, services or configuration files, as well as modify and control open source apps. If you want to manage Apache and MySQL through the Web page, Webmin is the right tool for you.
- ProjectSend features file sharing and user management.
- Create users and customize the system as you like.
- One click to install. Quick and responsive deployment.
Before you start to access the system, please ensure the
Status Checks of the instance in the AWS Console turns to
2/2 checks passed, or the initialization process might be interrupted and the software configuration fails. It takes about 5-10 mins.
Please replace the
instance ID with the actual instance ID of your running EC2 instance, and the
public DNS your actual public DNS address.
- Webmin / MySQL:
Username: root, Password: <instance ID>
Username: admin, Password: <instance ID>
Step 1 : Initial Configuration¶
- Visit <public DNS>.
- Enter your instance ID and click
- (Required) Enter the backup path (Format: /mnt/).
- (Optional) Enter your password for the
adminuser of ProjectSend.
Submitto save your initial configuration.
Step 2 : Access the System¶
- Visit your ProjectSend.
Username: admin , password: <instance ID> or the one you chose.
Username: root, password: <instance ID>.
- You can manage MySQL through Webmin.
Login to webmin -> Servers -> MySQL Database Server.
Username: root, password:<instance ID>.
- To access the instance through SSH. Open a terminal or SSH client, using your amazon EC2 SSH public key, SSH into the instance as the ubuntu user using the public DNS information for your instance.
Cannot Access to Webmin¶
- After the “Status Checks” of the instance in AWS Console turns to “2/2 checks passed” can you start to access the system, or the initialization process might be interrupted and fail.
- Ensure port 10000 is in your security group.
|Type||Custom TCP Rule|