“Elasticsearch + Kibana” Package Powered by SAIN3 (HVM)¶
Elasticsearch is a distributed search engine and it is a real-time data search and analytics tool with RESTful API. Also, Sain3 provides Elasticsearch Kopf plugin and the Kibana data visualization platform.
- Search and analyze data in real time.
- Elasticsearch Kopf plugin and the Kibana data visualization platform.
- One click to install. Quick and responsive deployment.
Before you start to access the system, please ensure the
Status Checks of the instance in the AWS Console turns to
2/2 checks passed, or the initialization process might be interrupted and the software configuration fails. It takes about 5-10 mins.
Please replace the
instance ID with the actual instance ID of your running EC2 instance, and the
public DNS your actual public DNS address.
- Webmin / MySQL:
Password: <instance ID>
Access the System¶
Elasticsearch Kopf pulgin
Cannot Access to Webmin¶
- After the “Status Checks” of the instance in AWS Console turns to “2/2 checks passed” can you start to access the system, or the initialization process might be interrupted and fail.
- Ensure port 10000 is in your security group.
|Type||Custom TCP Rule|